Before you renew your membership you need to have a Members Area account. Any member over the age of 14 who does not have a parent who is a member of the club requires a Members Area account in their own name.
If you don’t have a Members Area account please create one using steps 1 -2 below.
- Go to https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
- You will see a box with an instruction to ‘Click here to create one’ (Members Area Account). Click on the link and follow the instructions to create a Members Area account. If you have trouble with this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will confirm the details you are using are the same as on your membership.
Once you have created your Members Area account or if you already have one complete steps 1 to 9 below.
- Log in to your Members Area account.
- In the text box on the dashboard click on the Renew button.
- Scroll down the page checking your details as you go. Amend any details that have changed since last year.
- Tick the relevant check boxes in the declaration text box at the end of the page.
- Click Submit.
- Once submitted use the Make a Payment button to pay your fees. Click here for a list of membership fees and information on payment options.
- Ensure that your WWCC is current if you are 18 and over and renew it if expiry is within the next 3 months.
Please complete all membership renewal requirements at the same time prior to September 1st 2020.
Any queries relating to your membership renewal or fees please email Kim at email@example.com (not LSV or SLSA).