2019/2020 Junior Carnival Season Fees and Competition Shirt
Registration/order and payment due 31st October 2019
LSV have finalised the Surf Sports calendar. Point Leo SLSC Nippers will be attending four carnivals and the State Titles as a club. The 2019/2020 Junior Carnival Season fee is:
- $195 for U9 to U13 nippers
- $145 for U8 (excludes States).
This year the season fee covers entry to the following carnivals and the Junior Competition T-shirt.
- Friday 3rd Jan – Junior Carnival #3 Cosy Corner
- Saturday 18th Jan – Junior Carnival #4 – Mordialloc
- Saturday 15th Feb – Junior Carnival #5 – Jan Juc
- Sunday 23rd Feb – Junior Carnival #6 – Point Leo
- 7th, 8th, 9th March – Junior State Championships – Warrnambool (U9 to U13 only)
All Junior competition shirts will be by pre-order only with the payment included in the season fee. So that we can place an order in time to have it delivered before Nippers starts please complete the Junior Competition registration and t-shirt order form below by 31st October. At the completion of the form you will be directed to the Online Payment form for payment. Please pay when you register and ensure you select Point Leo as the club and list your name in the details section.
Junior Carnivals 1 & 2 and the Endurance Championships (for U12 & U13 nippers only) can be paid individually, but are not part of the Junior competition fee. The Junior Carnivals 1 & 2 fee is $30 and must be paid no less than 7 days prior to the carnival if your nipper want to compete. The entry fee for the Endurance Championships in November is $46 (also payable no less than 7 days prior to the carnival).