2021/2022 Junior Carnival Season Fees and Competition Shirt
Registration/orders and payment due by 30 November
LSV have finalised the Surf Sports calendar. Point Leo SLSC Nippers will be attending three carnivals and the State Titles as a club. The 2021/2022 Junior Carnival Season fees are:
- $180 for U9 to U13 nippers
- $95 for U8 (excludes States)
This year the season fee covers entry to the following carnivals and the Junior Competition T-shirt.
- Friday 7 Jan – Junior Carnival @ Cosy Corner (U8 to U13)
- Saturday 22 Jan – Junior Carnival @ Mordialloc (U8 to U13)
- Sunday 6 Feb – Junior Carnival @ Point Leo (U9 to U13 only)
- 25,26,27 Feb – Junior State Championships @ Lorne (U9 to U13 only)
All Junior competition shirts will be by pre-order only with the payment included in the season fee. So that we can place an order in time to have it delivered before Nippers starts please complete the form below before 30 November. At the completion of the form you will be directed to the Online Payment form for payment. Please pay when you register and ensure you select Point Leo as the club and list your name in the details section.
To participate at any carnival, Nippers must have completed the competency swim assessment relevant to their age group. Swim assessments will be held on the first session of the summer program so that all competitors are ready for Cosy Corner (7 January).