IRB Course Expression of Interest
The club will be running an IRB course in January. If you would like to complete you IRB Drivers or IRB Crew award please complete the expression of interest form via this link by the 31st of December 2019.
Dates and times of the course:
Thursday the 2nd of January 2pm start – 5pm finish
Saturday the 4th of January 10am start -2pm Finish
Sunday the 5th of January 2pm Start – 5pm finish
Monday (Surf day) the 6th of January – Time will vary depending on wave, tide and weather conditions
Assessment Saturday the 11th of January
– Must be 17 years of age of final assessment
– Hold a proficient in SLSA IRB Crew Certificate
– Hold and be proficient in the SLSA Bronze Medallion
– Must have a valid Marine Licence before the course
– Must have a valid Bronze Medallion
If you have any question regarding the IRB course please email me at email@example.com
Point Leo SLSC Inc
Please complete the form below to register your interest in participating in our IRB Driver and Crew Course in 2020.
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.