This page has the information on how to renew your Family Group if you already have an existing Members Area Account. ie Nipper families or members with more than one person in their family who have been members at Point Leo prior to last season. Please read all instructions carefully.
- Log in to your Members Area account. If you have forgotten your username or password use the ‘Forgotten username and password’ link.
- Click on the RENEW button on the right in the Family Group Renewal section on your dashboard. You can’t miss this, it has a red flashing icon in the relevant section.
- In the Actions section on the right click on Renew Memberships.
- If a family member who is already a member of the club is missing from your list go back to the Family Group Details page select the View/Edit page and use the Add New Member option from the red boxes to add them, then go back and select Renew Memberships from the actions box again.
- Tick the check box of EVERY family member you want to renew by clicking in the check box to the left of their name. If you don’t tick this box that family member will NOT have their membership renewed so make sure you tick all required check boxes please. Don’t just tick your own.
- Tick the declaration check box in the box under your list of names (and read the declaration).
- Click Submit.
- If you have a new Under 7 member to add to your family group ADD THEM NOW. To do this click on Memberships in the top menu and select Family. In the Family Group details box select View/Edit from the Action box on the right.
- Select Join New Person and Add from the red boxes. Follow the instructions on screen to add your new family member and submit the application.
- Pay your fees using the Make a Payment button on the screen after you have successfully submitted your renewal (or after you have added the new U7 Nipper). Click here for the current fee schedule and samples of payment calculations. Please remember to include the compuslory Board and Equipment Levy fee of $40 per nipper with your fee payment. If, after looking at all of the samples given, you are unsure of the fee you should pay please email the club for clarification. The main thing to remember is that if you are paying the family discounted fee you DON’T need to pay an additional $80 per nipper. Also parents, you are Associates NOT Active Senior Members and must pay the $100 fee if you are the only parent joining with one child. The only exception to this is if you have a current Bronze Medallion and meet your patrol obligations.
- Ensure your Working With Children Check has not expired or is not expiring in the next few months. If it has expired you and your child’s membership will NOT be renewed until you have renewed your WWCC (click here for the Club WWCC Policy and information sheet). If it expires in the next few months please renew it NOW so that it is processed in time for the start of the season.
- Nipper parents – complete the Online Nipper Parent Assistance Form. This is a compulsory membership requirement for all Nippers. Remember person assisting must be the parent who is a member of the club.
For families who add a new Under 7 Nipper to their family group:
- When you pay your fees please add your new child into your calculations for your Family membership fee. Also add the one off Joining Fee of $30 AND the compulsory Board and Equuipment Levy of $40 to your payment.
- Forward a copy of your Under 7 child’s birth certificate or passport as proof of date of birth to email@example.com No new members will be accepted until this is received.
***To update any personal details go to Memberships then Update Personal details. Make sure you select to update the details of ALL family members as required.
ALL membership renewal requirements MUST be completed all together on the same day prior to September 1st 2021. ie. DO NOT apply for your renewal one day and pay for your fees a week later.
Any queries relating to your membership renewal or fees please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org (not LSV or SLSA).