The National Leadership College (NLC) is an annual leadership and development program recognising young leaders in Surf Lifesaving aged between 20-30 years. In 2024 it will be held in Sydney from Sunday 4 February – Saturday 10 February 2024 at the Sydney Harbour YHA.
Approximately 24 participants are selected from across the country. Members will be selected based on their suitability for the Program.
Point Leo SLSC member nominations are currently being gathered via the Expression of Interest (EOI) form below. All EOI’s will be considered by the Point Leo Committee to select one endorsed member nomination. The endorsed member is then required to complete the official SLSA application form by November 13 to LSV. LSV will then forward it to SLSA.
What type of applicants are they looking for?
- Courageous and innovative thinkers
- Enthusiastic with a strong capacity to learn
- Individuals committed to SLS for the longer term
- Emerging influencers in the club
- Team orientated
- Highly motivated and self-aware
- People who are active within their community
- Potential role models
Where to find more information?
Click here to find out more details.
Or contact Sarah-Jo Mason, VP Member Development via email email@example.com
If successful, Point Leo SLSC will support the club endorsed member by funding the participant fee of $950.00. Fees cover transport, meals, accommodation, activities and materials.
How to apply
Expressions of Interest will only be accepted through the Expression of Interest Form below.
Expression of Interest closes on Sunday 22nd October, 2024.
- First Name
- Mobile phone number
- Explain how you meet the requirements
- Why do you think you are a good candidate?
- Explain how you plan to use the learnings from the National Leadership College at Point Leo when you return.
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.